TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) ATTENDANCE & BEHAVIOUR
- All studentsmust maintain an exemplary standard of behaviour. No swearing is allowed,physical violence and bullying is unacceptable and may result incancellation of enrolment.
- In the event ofabsence, we request parents phone the office so that all students can beaccounted for. Due to class structure we cannot provide makeup classes inthe event of an absence.
- Students shouldarrive at the venue where the class will take place on time. Late arrivalwill not incur fee reduction or credit.
- Friends ofstudents are not permitted to ‘come along’ to classes without the writtenapproval of their parent/guardian. Supervision will not be provided foranyone who has not submitted an enrolment form, media consent form or paidthe tuition fees.
- Goat TrackTheatre Company teachers are fully qualified teachers who hold up to dateblue cards and will use necessary and suitable means to control the classand ensure the safety of the participants.
- Goat TrackTheatre Company reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whoposes a threat or disciplinary problem to our staff and other classmembers. On refusal of admission a refund is not available.
- Parents,guardians may wait for the completion of drama classes in the Foyer ofpremises used by Goat Track Theatre Company with the understanding thatdamages or loss of building, equipment, furniture must be replaced/paidfor in full.
- Behaviour ofparents/guardians must in no way intimidate or disturb the peace of thestaff/teachers, drama class participants and/or other patrons. You may beasked to vacate the premises at any time if these terms and conditions arenot strictly adhered to.
2) STUDENTS SAFETY & HYGIENE
- Food and drinkis not permitted at Goat Track Theatre Company during a drama class or inany Goat Track Theatre Company venue. An exception is made for bottledwater that must under no circumstance be shared between students. Chewinggum is strictly not permitted during drama class.
- Students areasked to wear loose comfortable clothing to class that will allow forfreedom of movement. This doesn’t include school uniform, skirts ordresses which severely compromise the reserve and participation abilitiesof students in some exercises. Goat Track Theatre Company T/Shirts areavailable through the office in a range of sizes. Photos or videodocumentation of students wearing 'other' uniforms will not be used inpromotional material by Goat Track Theatre Company.
- Participation isat your own risk and you must follow all safety procedures as instructedby the qualified teacher. Students who fail to follow instructions by theinstructor that may harm themselves or others may be excluded from theclass.
- Parents areasked to pick up their children promptly from venues. Supervision ofstudents only extends to the drama class times and immediate foyer areaused by Goat Track Theatre Company. In the instance where a student doesnot follow specific instructions by the parent and/or instructor, noresponsibility is taken by Goat Track Theatre Company. Injury incurredfrom the use of equipment not supplied by Goat Track Theatre Company oroutside the venue used by Goat Track Theatre Company is not theresponsibility of the staff/teachers of Goat Track Theatre Company.
- Goat TrackTheatre Company teachers /staff will obtain medical assistance which theydeem necessary should an accident occur. Medical expenses will not beincurred by Goat Track Theatre Company on behalf of the participant.
- Medicalinformation MUST be completed as a condition of enrolment before tuitionwill commence. Existing medical conditions must be made aware to the staffand teachers prior to starting drama classes.
3) PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
- Term fees are tobe paid in full prior to the commencement of each term, OR canbe paid weekly via Ezidebit (ONLY) with approval by the COO. In theinstance where parents accept weekly instalments, early cancelation doesnot mean that full terms fees are forfeited – payment is made for the full10 weeks.
- All students areenrolled for a program not a lesson by lesson structure. A program lastsfor the duration of a term and follows the State schools term calendar.Please be reminded that fees are non-refundable. Goat Track TheatreCompany cannot accept responsibility for changes to students’ personalcircumstances that may prevent class attendance so no absent credits ormake up classes will be given.
- Cancellation ofenrolment will exist in the instance where fees are not paid in full byweek 3. If we haven’t received fees, we will no longer offer tuition tothe student.
- If you areexperiencing difficulties paying, please let us know immediately so thatalternative arrangements for payment may be considered. Failure tocommunicate will only mean that Goat Track Theatre Company assumes thatcancellation of enrolment has happened.
- Goat TrackTheatre Company's preferred payment methods are Direct Debit to ensure that payment can be traced for thesecurity of both parent/guardian and Goat Track Theatre Company.
- Direct Debit can be made to NAME: Goat TrackTheatre Company BSB: 084-835 ACC: 16 1937558 BANK: National Australia Bank
- We also acceptCredit Card payments over the phone, cash payments and cheque.
4) DEFAULT AND CONSEQUENCES OF DEFAULT
- Please give 2weeks written notice of discontinuation of classes at the end of each termshould you not want to continue the following term.
- Cancellation ofenrolment by the participant or enforced by Goat Track Theatre Company willnot incur a refund of fees.
- Goat TrackTheatre Company will practice privacy and confidentiality regarding allpersonal information provided by the participant and parent/guardian.
- We reserve theright to send outstanding fees to a collection agency to recover outstandingfees. The fee incurred for this service will be passed onto theparent/guardian on top of their outstanding fees. That agency may pass thedebtors personal details to a credit reference bureau.
5) UNDERSTANDING REGARDING *GROWTH GUARANTEE
- Goat TrackTheatre Company has promoted the Drama Classes and both the participantand parent / guardian has requested to participate in these classes;
- The parent /guardian and participant have articulated their desires and wishes for thedrama classes and the teacher has been made aware and agrees to thedesired outcomes;
- The *GrowthGuarantee will only be valid if full participation has occurred, meaningphysical presence AND a willingness to participate;
- Goat TrackTheatre Company has agreed that the participant shall participate in theDrama Classes subject to the participant indemnifying Goat Track TheatreCompany, its servants and agents against claims for loss and damage causedto him/her as a result of such participation;
- The participanthas agreed to indemnify Goat Track Theatre Company and its servants andagents against all or any such loss or damage whether caused by thenegligence of Goat Track Theatre Company, its servants or agents orotherwise;
- The parent orguardian of the participating child indemnifies and will at all times keepGoat Track Theatre Company and its servants and agents indemnified fromand against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expensesin respect of any injuries, loss or damage however caused and whetherthrough the negligence of Goat Track Theatre Company and its servants oragents or otherwise and in any way connected with his/her child’sparticipation in Goat Track Theatre Company Drama Classes; and
- The participantagrees that photographs and video footage may be taken of him/her duringthe drama classes. These may be used by Goat Track Theatre Company topromote future programs. The appropriate consent will be sort prior topublication from the parent/guardian.